Standard Artcraft Awning Company building Specifications
- Constructed with ¾” square galvanized steel tubing with Gatorshield protective coating. Gatorshield has corrosion resistant coating applied to interior and exterior of tubing minimum 0.813 * 16 gauge.
- Tie bar shall be a minimum ½” * 0.5 * 18 gauge round bar
- Rafter spacing shall be no further than 36” apart
- Framing will be fully welded with mitered corners and joints are primed with a cold galvanized compound
- Frames are painted with Rus- Kil H20 Acrylic Enamel paint to match covers.
- Top track is 1” aluminum “C” channel for PVC tubing sewn in a top hem of cover.
- Made with Sunbrella, 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Fiber awning fabric
- Sunbrella limited warranty coverage of 10 years from the date of original installation and covers full replacement of fabric only for the first seven years and is pro-rated for the remaining three years.
- Sunbrella pattern choices can be seen at sunbrella.com/showroom
- Panel seams are heat welded
- Track and lacing and sewn with the closest color coordinated thread available. “Tenara lifetime thread is preferred.”
- All frames will be mounted with “Z” brackets into masonry or wood using galvanized ¾” or greater expansion anchors approximately every 3’ along the length and a minimum of two per side of awning.
- Clear silicone caulk will be applied between back bar of awning frame and wall to prevent leaking
- Awning will be installed level and plumb.
Our awnings carry a one year warranty from our company on all aspects (frame, cover and installation).